Morrison Industries North is Now Hiring a Maintenance Technician for 1st Shift!
Are you looking for a full-time career opportunity?
Get the confidence of working for a well-established company, and the excitement of creating something brand new by joining our team’s expanded location in Novi, Michigan.
Become a part of the team that makes Morrison Industries great, and take advantage of an opportunity to leverage your skills and work ethic, to work your way up in a company that strongly believes in promoting from within. Learn more about Morrison Industries at www.morrisonindustries.com
Join the Morrison Industries North team and become a part of something big!
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Perform general mechanical, electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs in rack manufacturing plant to ensure all plant equipment and facilities function at optimal levels.
- Diagnose maintenance issues on machinery and across facility
- Maintain necessary inventory of parts and supplies to ensure minimal impact to production
- Support production and quality in the manufacturing plant through preventative maintenance and troubleshooting, of industrial equipment
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Support Operations Manager with other tasks, as required.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing pneumatic and hydraulic experience
- Must have knowledge and be able to operate hand tools
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Kneel, bend and work with arms above head
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must handle stress well
- Must follow proper procedures for disposition of paperwork
- Must communicate well with other departments and outside vendors
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Must be able to operate a fork lift
- Self-Motivated and Driven toward success
- 529 College Savings Plan
5 day work week, 8 hour shifts with varying overtime.
Offers of employment will be conditional upon successfully passing Morrison Industries pre-employment drug test, pre-employment physical and criminal background check. Please note, factors such as date of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, rehabilitation will be considered.